Whether serious or comical, wedding favors come in all shapes and sizes. No matter what you choose, they are always sentimental. If you’re like most couples, you want something that is fun, unique and expresses your message perfectly. Luckily, there are many places on the Internet you can go for the perfect favors to meet your needs.
If you’re just beginning the brainstorming process, there is a wide range of things available for you to get. You can get picture frames, hats, and even vases. As you begin your brainstorming, be sure to take into consideration the season of the wedding as well as the location.
Some Unique Ideas:
- His and her mints for any wedding
- Mini porcelain tea light holders for a traditional Victorian style wedding
- Photo coasters for a fun modern wedding
- Peas in a pod salt and pepper shakers for something out of the ordinary
- Wedding cake piñata for the wedding that’s sure to be a party
- Leaf ornaments to compliment a fall wedding
- Engraved Eiffel Tower or other monument for a special location wedding
There are tons of distinctive ideas out there for you to explore, and there is no limit to what you can find. Keep in mind that one of the best things about wedding favors is they don’t have to be too expensive.
Always remember: when it comes to favors, it’s not how much money you spend, instead it’s how much time you spend. If you are crafty enough, you could make party favors that are unique. Pick something interesting, unique, and/or yummy. Whoever receives the wedding favor will enjoy it a lot more if you just put a little time into it.
Check out these sites for some fun wedding favor ideas: